If you’re living and working abroad, one of the most difficult assets to keep track of is the value of your UK pension. Ever-changing legislature and volatile economic conditions are constantly impacting upon your pension, making it very difficult to ascertain its true value even if you decide to eventually move back to the UK before you retire.
The following are frequently asked questions about pensions which are often difficult to answer:
• How is my pension invested?
• What are my lump sum vs income options at retirement?
• How well funded is the company pension I worked for?
• What is the beneficiary structure and how will it be paid to my family if I die?
• Is it growing?
• Is it at risk of collapsing?
deVere Acuma are very experienced in this field and we are delighted to be able to offer any South African resident a free UK pension valuation so that they can fully understand their situation.
Contact deVere Acuma today to book your free UK pension valuation.